Wednesday, May 4, 2022

HER

The way you look at me, makes me flutter, 
The way you talk to me, makes me stutter. 
I gulp everytime I see you walk towards me, 
I lower my eyes whenever you are close to me. 
My face becomes hot by the sudden rush of blood in my body, 
When you shake my hand while touching it softly. 
You smile at me and make me blush, 
Is this the feeling, what you call Love? 
When you speak, my lips curve up making me smile, 
When you wave a goodbye, that's when I think of meeting you next time. 
When you walk with me till my home, I feel cared, 
I feel you love me too,  when you stare. 
We talk for hours over phone at night, 
Do you really miss me at that time? 
I even see you in my dreams, 
You haven't left a single place for me to relieve. 
All these feelings give me butterflies in my tummy, 
Are you planning to go like this through out our journey? 
Let's just take a step further, 
I am sure, we'll do great together. 

                             - Prerana Rathi

8 comments:

  1. Very well captures the anticipation and excitement of falling in love

    ReplyDelete
  2. such deep words show that person is too lucky to have you in his life..your every emotion is telling your dedication and true love..plus you got this art of poetry with all the grace of almighty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much for your heart warming comment ❤

      Delete
  3. Aree wah didi aati uttam matlab Kamal hi kardiya aapne toh ab main yeh apni college ki crush ko sunaunga aur usko apne pyaar main fasaunga ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

मौत का डर

जिंदगी तो जिंदगी, अब तो मौत से भी डर लगता है, छोड़ जाओगे साथ हमारा, कहाँ वक्त लगता हैं |  ना जाने कब हमारी साँसे हमें धोखा दे जाएँ, ना जाने क...