Sunday, August 28, 2022

DARKNESS

Give me your hand and pull me out,

Before this darkness swallows me down.

It's very deep and dark here,

I can't breathe because of fear.

I am floating in air, like there's no gravity,

And it can keep me like this for eternity.

There's not even a single ray of light,

No sun of hope that can shine bright.

My body is curled up like a cotton ball,

Can't feel anything, just small.

I am lifeless, but still can breathe,

Will you help me and make me release?

Because I just need a hand to pull me out,

Before this darkness completely swallows me down. 


                                                 - Prerana Rathi



3 comments:

  1. It's superlative degree of good... KeepUp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.... I am glad you liked it.....

      Delete
  2. Nice, god bless you.

    ReplyDelete

मौत का डर

जिंदगी तो जिंदगी, अब तो मौत से भी डर लगता है, छोड़ जाओगे साथ हमारा, कहाँ वक्त लगता हैं |  ना जाने कब हमारी साँसे हमें धोखा दे जाएँ, ना जाने क...