Friday, June 9, 2023

Just This Time

Did you hear that shattering sound,

It was my heart,

Doesn't value a single pound.

Unbothered about the careless world,

I just wanna cry out loud.


People I love doesn't even care,

Who cares are in despair.

Gave up upon me long time ago,

You tell, is it fair?


Wanted someone to hold me when I cry,

Tell me comforting words,

Be with me when I again try.

Touch me softly in their embrace,

When I wave them a goodbye.


But things doesn't fall in place every time,

Not asking for more, just this time,

Can you be just with me,

                                                              Rest will heal with time........


                          - Prerana Rathi

1 comment:

  1. Every time I watch your smile, I wonder how did God sent an angel to earth.

    ReplyDelete

क्या खोज रहा हूँ

दर्द-ए-दिल की दवा नहीं, जबाँ खोज रहा हूँ, सही गलत तू देख लेना, तालीम की राह खोज रहा हूँ|  शायर हू, शायरी नहीं आशिक़ी खोज रहा हूँ, बरसांते तो ...